All dissertations, written by SIKS-Ph.D. Students (who have conducted their research under the auspices of a senior research fellow of SIKS) should be published in the SIKS-dissertation Series that started in 1998.
If you are about to finish your thesis, please note the following:
- To obtain a number in the series, first contact the SIKS-office and provide us with the following details:
- Your name and university
- Thesis title
- Promoters (including affiliation)
- Co-promoters (including affiliation)
- Date of thesis defence
Check for examples
- Include the list with SIKS-dissertations published as of 2016 in the back of your thesis (this file includes both txt and Latex).
- Download the SIKS-logo (in encapsulated PostScript).
- Print the SIKS-logo at the beginning of your thesis (preferably on the page with CIP-data) and include the following text:
SIKS Dissertation Series No. XXX
The research reported in this thesis has been carried out under the auspices of SIKS, the Dutch Research School for Information and Knowledge Systems.
- Please, send a copy of your thesis to the SIKS-office. In addition, the PhD-students should provide us with a permanent link to the entire manuscript as it will be/has been published at the repository of their university. We will refund you EURO 200.
For remaining questions, please contact the manager of SIKS.